Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Please note, the order volume has been updated to. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Our Hilti service includes on-site visit with professional using on our rebar detection machine and detailed analysis report, our rebar detection system includes:
· Hilti PS 250 Ferroscan
· Hilti PS 1000 X-Scan Detection System
· Hilti PROFIS Detection SoftwarePlease enter text here (optional)
Concrete drilling is sometime a tedious job for anchor installation especially when there are unknow substances embedded inside concrete such as large rebar, cable conduit, tendon as well as electrical cable.
It would prolong the drilling time if there is rebar clashing and even cause structural damage while hitting critical components inside concrete.
You can seek our help in your job-site, to conduct the “scan before drill” process and ensure every hole you are drilling is safe!
Our technicians are certified and well-trained internally with years of experience, who work onsite with our customers, every day, all over the world.
· How detection tools work
· How to use detection tools
· How to analyze scan data onsite
· Estimating concrete cover, rebar depth and size
· Identify safe position for drilling
· Reports and how to document scan data in 2D and 3D
· Overlay data from Ferroscan, X-Scan and EM-Sensor array
· Improving your expertise to understand scanners onsite
· Helps minimize errors and risks when drilling, cutting, coring and sawing or carrying out
non-destructive structural inspection
· Helps to use detection tools and systems productively
To see account specific prices and content, please choose appropriate account.