Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Please note, the order volume has been updated to. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Our Hilti Anchor training is a mix of theory and hands-on training, designed for all relevant stakeholders.
It can be tailor made to your own needs on your own jobsite, or join a preplanned session at our local Hilti premises.
During the hands-on session, you’ll find out more about the installation of our Hilti anchor systems. There are different versions of the training, depending on which type of anchor you would install. Choose between:
· Torque-controlled expansion anchor
· Undercut anchor
· Deformation-controlled expansion anchor
· Injection grouting system
Find out more about:
· Consequences of improper anchor installation
· Key rules for correct installation
· How to read and follow the Instructions for Use
· Practical hands-on for anchor installation
Gain enhanced knowledge about:
|Offering and structure of the training|
|1. Target Group||Specifer|
|3. Duration||3 hours|
|4. Number of Participants||up to 30|
|6. Certificates||Certificate of attendance|
|7. Dates||To be mutually confirmed|
|8. Location||At Hilti premises or your own|
|9. Price||Please ask from our customer service|
To see account specific prices and content, please choose appropriate account.