CFS-D 1'' Firestop putty discNew product
Self-adhesive discs of firestop putty for single cables, conduits and bundles in openings up to 1"
- Colour: Red
- Application temperature range: -0 - 40 °C
- Product class: Ultimate
Features & Applications
- Faster – putty discs can be installed in 10 seconds: peel, stick, done!
- Simpler – sealant-free and no backfill needed
- Versatile – fire barrier for virtually all applications involving low-voltage and mid-voltage cables, conduits (plastic and metal) and base materials (gypsum, concrete, masonry and wood)
- Suitable for sealing membrane or complete through-penetrations
- Acoustically tested according to ASTM E 90-09
- Pre-formed firestopping solution for single cables and small cable bundles in openings up to max. 1"
- For use on plasterboard, masonry, concrete and wood floor / ceiling assemblies
- Suitable for a broad range of low-voltage and mid-voltage cables
- Suitable for electrical metal tubing and rigid or flexible steel conduits
- Small pipe penetrations: PE, copper, steel and cast iron
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
FIRESTOP CABLE PATHWAY IMPROVES AIRFLOW MANAGEMENT
Save on operating expenses with the Hilti speed sleeve
As the demand for data centers continues to skyrocket, the industry has started focusing on solutions to improve energy efficiency – reducing operating costs and carbon emissions. Airflow management has emerged as a primary method of reducing energy consumption.
Nearly all airflow management practices require an airtight envelope to prevent bypass and turbulence. But constant cabling updates often compromise perimeter walls when firestopping materials aren’t properly replaced.
Innovative Twist design
PROVEN AIRFLOW CONTROL
Tested leakage ratings for use in design simulations
The leakage of our speed sleeve cable pathway was tested to internationally recognized standards such as UL 1479 and EN 1026. The extensive third-party testing confirmed the sleeve’s superior airflow control at a variety of fill ratios and a wide range of operating pressures.
Whether you’re looking for leakage data for design simulations or pressure-resistance data for gaseous fire suppression systems, we have the information you need to ensure the efficiency and reliability of your design.