PM 30-MG Multi-line laser levelNew product
Compact multi-line laser - 3x360° self-leveling green lines for faster leveling, aligning, and squaring (12V battery platform)
- Accuracy: ±3 mm at 10 m
- Max. operating distance (diameter): 40 m (lines), 100 m (lines, with receiver)
- Self-levelling range at room temperature: -4.0/ +4.0° °
Features & Applications
- Compact ergonomic design - our most compact tool for precise and fast 360° aligning, leveling, and squaring
- High accuracy – self-leveling and fine adjustment knob for accurate alignment and faster set up
- Durable battery life - rechargeable B12 Li-ion battery for up to 1.5 days of continuous layout work
- Increased productivity - out-of-level and low battery alerts to help reduce mistakes and unexpected downtime
- Laser class 2 – no special precautionary measures needed
- Setting out plasterboard studwork on floors, walls, ceiling
- Suspended ceiling alignment
- Transferring reference heights
- Vertical alignment of pipes and cables
- Levelling electric sockets, cable trays, radiators and pipe installations
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
Full 360° green multi-line laser
The PM 30-MG gives precise and fast 360° aligning, leveling and squaring
Compact and eccentric design multi-line construction laser with flexible mounting options saves time for levelling and alignment applications.
A range of options for every application
PMA 90 wallmount and magnetic bracket
The PMA 90 is especially designed to be used for suspended ceiling applications. The sturdy bracket includes integrated height adjustment and a convenient screwing mechanism for levelling against the wall and is perfect for fast and precise set-up. Use it with our PMA 92 anti-fall chord for extra safety.
PMA 89 magnetic bracket
The magnetic bracket PMA 89 allows you to position your multiline laser on any magnetic surface. The strong magnets help to keep the laser safe in case somebody bumps into it. With its the integrated feet you can easily work on the floor. And with it’s 1/4” and 5/8” thread the PM 30-MG can be mounted on any tripod.
PMA 31G receiver
With it’s outstanding visibility the green PM 30-MG has an excellent working range. In bright light conditions or over longer ranges, the PMA 31G allows you to work precisely. The intuitive sound interface helps you to easily find the center of the laser beam.
PMA 20 tripod
Our compact tripod PMA 20 with 1/4” thread is extendable up to 1.2 m. It allows the user to set up the system quickly anywhere on the jobsite and work faster. The lightweight tripod can be easily carried.
HELPING YOU WITH YOUR DAILY BUSINESS
Services to keep you performing
You can't predict damage to your lights, but when it happens you'll be left in the dark.
To help you avoid productivity issues on the jobsite our range of services help you avoid these additional costs and keep you working.