BX 3-BT (02) Cordless fastening toolNew product
22V cordless nailer for fastening X-BT threaded stud
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 490 x 134 x 255 mm
- Tool body weight: 3.452 kg
- Fastener length range: 31 - 31 mm
Features & Applications
- Built on the second generation of Hilti's combustion-free direct fastening technology – for high-quality and more reliable X-BT threaded stud fastening on steel
- Combustion-free operation – no powder cartridges to store and dispose
- Drives up to 800/500/400 fasteners with a single battery charge (depending on B22 battery model - 5.2, 3.0 or 2.6 Ah)
- Fastens X-BT threaded studs which do not require further reworking for corrosion protection on steel base material
- Ideal for use on high-strength coated steel 8 mm (5/16") or thicker
- Fastening cable trays, cable ladders, channels, struts, light-duty electrical installations (T-bars, instrumentation panels, junction boxes), fitting out and much more
- Fastenings X-BT threaded stud to fire coated (PFP) beams
- Fastening pipe supports and cable tray supports to steel
- Fastening handrails to steel
- Fixing façade brackets to steel
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
HILTI BX 3 CORDLESS FASTENING TOOL
Battery-Powered Direct Fastening
The Hilti BX 3 is a totally new battery-powered direct fastening tool for concrete and steel applications.
Combining the power, quality and safety of conventional fastening methods with the advantages of a cordless tool, it not only makes fastening more convenient, it’s also virtually dust, recoil and vibration free - ideal for specialists in the electrical and interior finishing trades.
Fully compatible with the Hilti 22 V battery platform, you can achieve reliable, high-quality fastenings, even on hard concrete.
Simply slide in the nails, fit the battery and switch it on. That’s it, you’re ready to go!