SFE 2-A12 Multi-head drill driverNew product
Subcompact-class 12V multi-head cordless drill driver (offset, right-angle, 13 mm keyless and hex bit holder) for installation work in tight spaces and around corners
- Maximum torque (soft/hard joint): 21 Nm (soft joint), 34 Nm (hard joint)
- No load RPM: gear 1: 400 rpm; gear 2: 1600 rpm
- Number of gears: 2
Features & Applications
- Four-in-one versatility – interchangeable attachments: offset chuck, right-angle drill driver adapter, 13 mm (1/2”) keyless chuck and hex bit holder
- Specialised ergonomics – this multi-head drill driver has been engineered to give you the firm grip needed to maintain comfort and control, especially in awkward working positions
- Heavy on torque, but light in your hand – powerful 1600 rpm drilling speed and 34 Nm hard joint torque in the smallest body possible
- Equipped for precise work – two bright LEDs, a magnetic bit holder and 15-step clutch are geared towards efficient screwdriving while protecting your materials
- Brushless motor – virtually maintenance-free to minimise tool downtime
- Everyday drilling and screwdriving in tight spaces – especially for carpentry, plumbing, electrical fixings and installing cabinets
- Driving screws up to 6 mm diameter in wood
- Driving self-tapping screws up to 4.8 mm diameter in metal
- Drilling with auger and spade bits up to 14 mm diameter in wood
- Drilling with HSS bits up to 6 mm diameter in metal
3 days or free
- Servicing is free of charge for up to 1 year, including wear and tear, pick-up and delivery
- After the no-cost period, repair costs are capped at max. 40% of the price of an equivalent new tool
- 3-month no-cost period after each repair
- 3 or free: get the tool serviced and cleaned in 3 days flat or there is no charge
We manage your tools so you can manage your business.
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
Four chucks, one cordless drill driver
The SFE 2-A12 lets you reach into the tightest spaces, giving you control in a compact package
Offset or 90 degrees, 13 mm keyless or hex bit holder, compact and lightweight: the SFE 2-A12 gives you a purpose-built solution for working in tight spaces.
Suitable for a broad range of applications
Compact, lightweight and brushless to increase productivity when working in tight or overhead spaces
Flexibility with four exchangeable chucks
With all-in-one versatility, the SFE 2-A12 lets you to reach into the tightest spaces to precisely drill holes and drive screws.
Designed for installation and finishing applications
A brushless motor helps reduce overall tool size, while specialized ergonomics give a firm grip that maintains your comfort and control in tight spaces.
Versatile and precise for drilling and driving in metal
Two bright LEDs, high rotational speed, compact design and low weight make it ideal for working on repetitive tasks such as driving metal screws.
Why should you choose a multi-head drill driver over a standard one?
Every task is different and, as a professional contractor, you'll always want to have the right tool for the job. But when you are starting a new project, it's hard to know exactly which tools you need or if you'll be working in cramped spaces. That's why you need a tool as multi-skilled as you are.
The Hilti advantage
The SFE 2-A12 cordless drill driver is a flexible addition to your toolbox and has 4 exchangeable chucks, or heads, that allow you to work in tight spaces or even around corners and give all-in-one versatility. This gives you the perfect power tool for drilling and screwdriving in tight spaces – especially for carpentry, plumbing, electrical fixings and installing cabinets.
Work in your way
Offering flexibility, the offset and right-angle chucks can be rotated 360 degrees to drill and drive at minimal distance to adjacent surfaces and you can attach any of the other chucks to the right-angle adapter for drilling and driving in spaces where the tool body would not otherwise reach.
1 year no-cost warranty, 3 months repair quality guarantee and 3 days repair turn around time promise can give youpeace of mind
Wide range of inserts for drilling and driving applications
Bit set covers a wide variety of screw fastening tasks
Bit holder for easy storage and access of driver bits
Premium HSS precision-ground drill bit for drilling small holes in metal
MultiCut bimetal hole saws for cutting holes in various materials
HELPING YOU WITH YOUR DAILY BUSINESS
Services to keep you performing
Unforeseen or hidden factors like lost or damaged tools and repair costs can lead to serious productivity issues on the jobsite.
Our service offerings help you avoid these additional costs and keep you working.
Whatever the job, wherever you are, our teams are always available to help you get the job done
We have dedicated technical consultants who will meet you directly at the jobsite and offer solutions instantly. Our customer service agents offer advice, take orders, arrange deliveries and repairs all in just one phone call. Get instant access to our products at your nearest Hilti Store, where you can try out our tools and inserts and get further advice.