Hilti Tool Services
No repair costs whatsoever for up to 2 years* from date of purchase!
· Tool pick-up – just give us a call.
· Labour costs.
· Faulty parts and parts subject to wear and tear.
· Servicing when indicated by the service indicator on the tool.
· Functional check, adjustment and safety check.
· Tool return transport – within 3 days.
After this, Hilti sets a repair cost limit – for the entire life of the tool!
· A maximum of 40% of the Standard Selling Price of the corresponding new tool.
· For the repair cost limit of each tool, please visit Hilti Tool Services document.
· Should the cost of the repair (parts & labour costs) remain below this limit, you pay only the actual cost.
· For 3 months after every charged repair, you benefit from the same free-of-charge repair service as with a new tool.
Hilti repairs or replaces, free of charge and over the entire life of the tool, all tools that suffer defects as a result of:
· Faulty materials.
· Manufacturing faults.
- * 1 year no cost for angle grinders (Except 4” AG100) , ST 1800 corded screw drivers, cordless 12V screw drivers and SID/SIW impact drive/wrench without Lithium-ion technology, PD 5 laser range meter, TE 500-X breaker and wire saw.
- 2 years no costs or 200 hours (whatever is reached first) for diamond systems DD350, DD500 & Wall Saw with operating hours counter.
- 4” Angle grinders, pistons and stoppers in direct fastening tools and filters for vacuum cleaners are not covered by Hilti Lifetime Service.