SIW 6AT-A22 Cordless impact wrenchNew product
Power-class 22V light-torque impact wrench with 1/2" detent anvil for anchoring and bolting
- Anvil type: 1/2" detent pin
- Maximum torque: 90 Nm (1); 135 Nm (2); 213 Nm (3)
- Nut-busting torque: 338 Nm
Features & Applications
- High-efficiency brushless motor means the tool lasts longer and gets more work done per charge
- Compact design for use wherever space is limited
- Three gears and electronic speed control for easy switching between different driving speeds and torque
- Four bright LEDs around the chuck provide direct illumination of the work surface
- Compatible with the Hilti SI-AT-A22 Adaptive Torque module for controlled fastenings
- Driving 6 mm and 8 mm HUS3 screw anchors in concrete
- Driving screws in HRD frame anchors 8 mm and 10 mm in diameter in masonry and concrete
- Driving lag bolts up to 8 mm in diameter in wood
- Driving lag bolts up to 1/2" in diameter
- Tightening and releasing nuts and bolts in sizes M8 to M16
3 days or free
- 3 or free: get the tool serviced and cleaned in 3 days flat or there is no charge
- Servicing is free of charge for up to 2 years, including wear and tear, pick-up and delivery
- After the no-cost period, repair costs are capped at max. 40% of the price of an equivalent new tool
- 3-month no-cost period after each repair
We manage your tools so you can manage your business.
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
Anchor installation that's safe and productive
Certified solutions from Hilti for installation of metal expansion anchors.
Independent studies have identified poor construction procedures as one of the main causes of structural failure, while the American Construction Inspector Association reveal that over-and under-torqued anchors are the number-two reason for failed jobsite inspections.
And maybe it is no wonder, when the available tools do not match the current demands. To correctly install an anchor your choices are between a slow and imprecise torque wrench, cumbersome torque bars or a powered impact wrench, which lets productivity soar while safety and reliability slump.
Now, with Hilti's certified solutions in Adaptive Torque (AT) system and innovative Torque Limitation Nut , you don’t have to compromise.
Adaptive torque system -Simple, Fast, Effective
Select your anchor
Use the SI-AT-A22 module’s built-in scanner to read the barcode on your box of anchors. The SIW 6AT-A22 impact wrench then adjusts the torque setting to meet certification requirements. Tap the lock button to confirm your selection, and the impact wrench is ready to use.Learn More about SI-AT-A22 module
Pull the trigger
With the SIW 6AT-A22 impact wrench, all you need to do is pull the trigger and let the tool work. As soon as the SI-AT module lights up green, you know the anchor has been torqued to exactly the right level to comply with ETA approvals.
Adjust and retorque
Giving you confidence that the anchor has been correctly installed, sensors in the SIW 6AT-A22 recognize if an anchor has been loosened and, on retightening, will restore the correct torque. And with the AT System can you adjust and retorque up to three times.Learn More about SI-AT-A22 module
The anchor setting trifecta: SafeSet
Safety. Productivity. Approval. SafeSet is Hilti’s proven methodology for consistently high-quality anchor installation at lightning speed.
The SIW 6AT-A22, along with the SI-AT-A22 module, fulfills all SafeSet criteria because they save time and reduce costs while also removing scope for installation error.