TE 2000-AVR Electric breakerNew product
Powerful and extremely light TE-S breaker for concrete and demolition work
- Working direction: Floor
- Tool chuck type: TE-S
- Weight according to EPTA Procedure 01/2003: 14.5 kg
Features & Applications
- Very low tool weight combined with high demolition performance for dedicated floor breaking
- T-design for perfect handling in floor-breaking applications
- Maintenance-free brushless SR motor and triple-chamber lubrication systems for longer service intervals and tool lifetime
- Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) makes the tool less tiring to use – helping to increase daily productivity
- Detachable supply cord for quick and easy replacement of damaged/broken cords on the jobsite
- Medium-duty demolition of concrete slabs and foundations
- Removing concrete for rebar connections and utility connections
- Breaking work on concrete or other materials in basements and on patios in residential applications
- Breaking out channels for laying pipe in plumbing applications
3 days or free
- Servicing is free of charge for up to 2 years, including wear and tear, pick-up and delivery
- 3 or free: get the tool serviced and cleaned in 3 days flat or there is no charge
- After the no-cost period, repair costs are capped at max. 40% of the price of an equivalent new tool
- 3-month no-cost period after each repair
We manage your tools so you can manage your business.
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
BREAKING CONCRETE THE EASY WAY
The Hilti TE 2000-AVR demolition hammer keeps you in control with the ideal balance between weight and power.
The latest addition to our range of breakers makes light work of a wide range of jobsite demolition applications. The TE 2000-AVR weighs only 14.5 kg but removes up to 2.2 tons of concrete per hour, with vibration kept to a minimum thanks to Hilti’s AVR system.
“It’s amazing that a machine can be that light and hit that hard.”
YOU WANT THE SAME POWER BUT LESS WEIGHT?
If you don’t do floor breaking on a regular basis, why invest in a heavy breaker? The TE 2000-AVR is a great fit for building and construction generalists who want to avoid unnecessary sub-contracting for lighter chiseling jobs.
You can get your work done with a light tool that has breaking power comparable to some 30 kg electric breakers. At only 14.5 kg, the TE 2000-AVR combines 35 J impact energy with 1,800 impacts per minute, leading to a removal rate of 2.2 tons per hour.
Find out below how the TE 2000-AVR fits into our electric breaker range.
GETS THE JOB DONE MORE EFFICIENTLY
“With the TE 2000 it just seems like you can get the job done better, more safely and more efficiently."
THE NEW TE-SPX WAVE CHISEL IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOUR BREAKERS
Tough polygon chisel with “X” cross-section brings your productivity to the next level
15% higher breaking performance*
Thanks to more forceful energy transmission to the chisel’s extremities, 15% more concrete can be demolished in an hour.
* mechanical bending-test compared to TE-SP
35% higher bending strength**
Thicker polygon flanks and fewer contact points due to the TE-SPX’s rounded footprint make the chisel much more resilient. Bending forces, especially those applied when freeing stuck chisels from concrete, frequently lead to breakages. The TE-SPX’s higher bending strength can reduce breakages by 35%.
** manual application test with TE-800-AVR compared to TE-SP
Minimized stuck chisels
Thanks to the new “dust-tube-effect” we could minimize the chisel’s tendency to get stuck. Improved dust evacuation also protects the chuck, reducing downtime due to maintenance and prolonging the life of the tool.